Voice of Langley
Langley’s own version of Canadian Idol. If you love to sing, sign up as one of the contestants.
First round of contestants will perform on Saturday from 1pm to 2pm. Top 5 will perform on Sunday from 7:15 to 7:45
- Contestants will perform 1 song on Day 1 of the competition
- Song must not be longer than 4:30
- The singer must sing to a backup track provided on CD. CD’s must be submitted BEFORE the competition
- Each contestant is encouraged to have a back-up track ready in case it is needed to break a qualification tie
- Each contestant will have an opportunity to introduce themselves and be asked by the MC to give a background of how they got into music/what singing means to them, as well as some insight as to why they chose their song.
- A panel of 3 judges will select the Top 5 based on 1) Vocal performance 2) Stage presence 3) Crowd response 4) X-Factor/Star Power
- The Top 5 will be invited to perform a new/different song on July 1st in Prime Time starting at 7:15pm.
- The winner will be selected by the panel of judges after all Top 5 contestants have performed.
- The winner will receive $100 cash plus a 1 song demo recording/producing/mastering session courtesy of Static Wave Studios.
SIGN UP NOW!!!